CPE Filing Information
APhA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. ACPE universal activity numbers are provided with each accredited session listing.
All continuing pharmacy education participation will be recorded online for APhA2014. Recording credit online is quick and simple! You may record CPE after attending a session, several sessions, or the entire conference. You can access your CPE credits directly from CPE Monitor. A CPE Education Schedule and Attendance Code Tracking Sheet is provided on pages 5-11 in the Education Guide for you to keep track of CPE participation.
To Record Participation in CPE
You will need your pharmacist.com username and password. Your username was provided to you with your conference registration badge. You will also need the Attendance Code for each session you attended. Attendance Codes were announced during each session.
- Log on to the CPE recording Web site.
- Log in using your pharmacist.com user name and password.
- Enter the attendance code(s) and select "Submit."
- Click the "Claim Credit" button (located in the "Your Sessions" section).
- Click the "Evaluation" button.
- Complete the session and speaker evaluations.
- Click the "Claim Credit" button.
- Select the appropriate credit.
- Enter your 6-digit NABP e-Profile ID, the month and day of your birth, verify accuracy and click "Claim." Allow 3 hours for NABP number activation.
- CPE credits will be automatically transferred to CPE Monitor, although they may not post your transcript immediately.
- Your pharmacist.com "My Training" page maintains a list of enrolled and completed conferences; however, you will be linked back to CPE Monitor for proof of your CPE credit.
All CPE participation must be recorded by April 28, 2014, 5:00 pm EDT.
- If you cannot find your username and password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-237-APhA (2742), press 2.
- If you cannot locate a specific attendance code or have general questions, contact the APhA Education Department.
APhA2014 education sessions are designed for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians from all practice settings.
Courses appropriate for pharmacist participation are designated by an ACPE universal activity number ending in the letter "P."
Courses appropriate for pharmacy technicians participation are designed by an ACPE universal activity number ending in the letter "T."
Check with the Board of Pharmacy in your state regarding specific continuing pharmacy education requirements.
Florida-licensed pharmacists: To ensure that your continuing pharmacy education participation can be filed with the state-mandated CE Broker system, please make sure you have provided APhA with your Florida license number. To check, log on to pharmacist.com and select Your Account, then Edit License Information.
Partial Credit Policy
APhA does not offer partial credit for any CPE activity.
Should any attendee of an approved CPE session be dissatisfied with the quality of the program, a request in writing must be submitted to the APhA Education Department within five days of the conclusion of the session.
Financial support for individual education sessions is indicated following the session description within this guide. Faculty disclosures are provided on the online cover sheet for each session. The APhA Education Committee and APhA staff disclosures can be found on pharmacist.com/apha-disclosures.